I can not believe it!
This guy is
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!
When Tim was born in 2000 this is how the world was....
1. It was the "new millennium" - Y2K - Computers crashing, oh no!
2. It was the year of the Dragon (very fitting for Tim):
The Dragon is omnipotent. He/she is flamboyant, attractive and full of vitality and strength. In China, the Dragon is the sign of the Emperor of China or the male element Yang. The Dragon is the symbol of power and wealth.
It would be right to say that people born in the year of the dragon have a natural charisma and are certainly gifted with power and luck. It is unlikely for them to escape unnoticed from a party or to take second place in a competition. The dragon person has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around him/her. This person is also self-confident enough to know how to create a necessary impression. Because they are larger than life themselves, dragon people like to do everything on a grand scale. They are egotistical self-aggrandizing and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania. They will stop at nothing to get what they want. A person born in this year wears the crown of destiny, and is capable of great achievements if he or she knows how to harness his or her tremendous energy, intelligence and talent. While these people enjoy being the center of attention, they also have a brave and charitable side to their personality. If a dragon's friend faces a problem or dilemma, he or she will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the dragon takes a step forward to solve the problem with authority and dignity. Dragons set a high standard of actions for themselves as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; they are so carried away by the process that they fail to see other people's weaknesses.
Ideal jobs for dragons include kings, military officer, politician, musician, buffers, poet, artist, biological and environmental engineer, stockbroker, athlete, trade union leader, company director, explorer, and attorney.
The Dragon is most compatible with the Rat, Monkey, Snake and Rooster.3. It was a leap year starting on Saturday.
4. It was the year of a controversial presidential election between George W. Bush and Al Gore.
5. Prince William, future King of England, turned 18.
6. World famous WWE wrestler The Rock became a movie star.
7. The human genome was deciphered.
8."Who Let the Dogs Out?" was the #1 single. Who? Who? WhoWho!
9. Top kid movies for July of 2000 were "The Nutty Professor 2", "X-Men", "The Kid", "Thomas and the Magic Railroad", "Chicken Run"
10. Kids books that came out in 2000: "The one in t middle is the green kangaroo!" by Judy Bloom, "Max's Dragon Shirt" by Rosemary Wells, "Train to Somewhere" by Eve Bunting & Ronald Himler, "My Teacher is an Alien" by Bruce Coville and Liza Ross, "Fa Mulan: The Story of a Woman Worrier" by Robert D. San Souci
11. The coolest nephew ever was born!!
So to Tim, the first and oldest of PopPop Bob and MomMom Judy's grandkids, we raise our glasses of soda and toast to you: To the man who rocks a wicked mohawk, my favorite haircut on him of all time, and who will be teaching his new cousins all the goofy tricks he has up his sleeve, we wish you a Happy 8th Birthday Tim!