CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

"Every day is better than the next."

Just when you think you've got it all figured out it just gets worse. They are back to square one today with the reflux. We can barely look at a bottle, let alone touch a bottle to their lips and all hell breaks loose for both of them. Now they hear each other crying and they have to scream together. It's killing me to hear and this see them struggle and in pain ALL. THE. TIME. They are withering away literally and I can't figure out what to do to help them. We have to let them scream until they are so tired they will dream feed in their sleep. The OT who came Wednesday couldn't get over how whiny, miserable, and easily agitated these babies are, even in their dim quiet room and just kept asking "Are they always like this?". There was nothing more she could do to help them. All because of reflux. This GI doctor better be the shit or I'm going to go postal on someone.

4 comments:

Blue Moon Mama said...

So sorry. :(

Poor babies. And poor mama and dad. It must be heartbreaking.

I can offer no help, only heartfelt sympathy, I am afraid.

Joy said...

I HATE REFLUX

n. said...

hang in there - you are doing a great job. i know its soo hard - just keep telling yourself this cant last forever, its just a phase, we will get through this. you are a great mom!

Valerie said...

I am so sorry!!! I hope the GI doctor can help. ((HUGS))